The 2023 Spring election is on April 4th. Here is the list of Washington County conservative candidates put out by the Washington County Republican Party.
See the Moms for Liberty school board endorsed candidates HERE.
Referendum-State of Wisconsin Conditions of Release Before Conviction: YES
Referendum-State of Wisconsin Cash Bail Before Conviction: YES
Referendum-State of Wisconsin Welfare Benefits: YES
2023 Spring Washington County Conservative Candidates
If you have a permanent absentee ballot, you do not need to fill out a ballot request form. You may vote in person at your town hall during regular business hours, or by mail or in advance at your local elections office. Hospitalized voters may vote by mail, in advance, or in person. You do not have to fill in the ballot list if you are voting by mail. You must sign the ballot request and return it to the voters clerks office within a few days of completing the ballot, or you will be removed from the ballot rolls.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court has ruled that a voter may not vote for his or her spouse on election day ballots. In 39 cities and towns, polls are open until 9pm. If you are a roommate or spouse of a registered voter, you may vote for them at the same time as you vote for yourself. You can check your completed ballots at the municipal clerks offices after the election. You will not be able to see the results until the ballots are counted.
The information on the Washington Voter website will be updated after the voting is completed. Voters must present a valid photo ID that is a match to the information on their registration. Proof of residence can be an unexpired Wisconsin Drivers License or Wisconsin State ID card, or a copy of your absentee request form from the MyVote Wisconsin website. You must be registered to vote in Wisconsin before you can request an Absentee Ballot. The Municipal Clerks will verify that you are registered by checking the file with the Wisconsin DMV and if you are not registered, they will provide you with a form to register.
Washington County Clerk Ashley Reichert says the paper ballots are sealed in boxes with special zip tie-form-fitting seals to ensure conformity with the hand count. The paper ballot is then scanned into the Dominion Voting System machines. The first day of storage is the first day after election day results are released. Then the ballots can be retrieved and counted for a few more days.
- https://townofwestbend.com/election-information/ 0
- https://discoverhometown.com/washington-county-judge-faces-challenger-in-april-4-election/ 1
- https://www.vote411.org/wisconsin 3
- https://www.cityofmadison.com/clerk/elections-voting/voting/vote-absentee/in-person-absentee-voting-hours-and-locations 4
- https://www.fox6now.com/news/washington-county-hand-recounts-ballots-2022-election 5
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_County,_Wisconsin 6
- https://www.town-of-washington.org/elections.html 7
- https://www.grantcountywa.gov/270/Elections/ 8
- https://www.washingtoncountygop.org/ 9
- https://elections.wi.gov/wisconsin-county-election-websites 10